Monday 12 October 2009

SPLITTING LESSONS - FAMILY


1. Read this text and answer the questions:
Jason's family
Hello! My name is Jason and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is John and he is 43 years old. My father's favourite hobbies are reading the newspaper and playing handball. My mum's name is Sarah and she is 39 years old. My mother likes going to the cinema and swimming. I have one sister, her name is Andrea and she is fifteen years old. Andrea likes meeting her friends and listening to music. I have one brother, his name is Peter and he is nine years old. My brother has a rabbit, its name is "Sugar". And you? What about your familiy?
1. What is the name of this boy?
2. How old is Jason's father?
3. What are Jason's father favourite hobbies?
4. Who is Sarah?
5. What are Sarah's favourite hobbies?
6. Has Jason got sisters or brothers?
7. What does Andrea like?
8. How old is Jason's brother?
9. What pet has Peter got?
10. What is the name of the rabbit?
2. Now, write on your notebook about your family.
Look at Jason's family to help you.Hello! My name is .................. and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is ................ and he is ..............years old. My father's favourite hobbies are .......................... and ...................... My mum's name is ......................and she is ...................years old. My mother likes ........................ and .......................I have got..................... sister, her name is ...........................and she is .....................years old. .................likes ..................... and ...............................I have got............................, his name ....................and he is .....................years old. My ................... has got ........................, its name is "........................".

No comments:

Post a Comment