Wednesday 11 March 2015

WRITING TASK - WRITE ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE SINGER OR BAND

Good morning class ,
In the next sessions you have to write a biography of your favourite singer or band . First we need to know a couple of things .


   

A- Your biography must be written mostly in the PAST TENSE so the majority of the verbs must be in the Past . Please write the pa1. st of these verbs from this biography . Click on 1 . Please pay attention to the words in bold as they are important to be used in your biography .

B- Remember that your writing must have an structure . It needs ...
- Paragraph 1 
An introduction
In my opinion the best musician is… 
OR
The band I like the best is……because…
You can also explain the music style they practice and their most important hits
. Paragraph 2 – 
More about your favourite musician and/or band, Biography-Beginnings 
where they are from, when did they start performing etc.
My favourite musician is is from …… and he began singing . ……. I am keen on because…
Paragraph 3 –
 Why are they special to you?  and say why you listen to them.
I  like listening to…… 
I find them very.….
I remember the first time I listened to them I was…

You can clik here to have another example of biography of a musician . Click on  . 
REALLY IMPORTANT Please  to know more about your Music project . Click 3

HOpe you enjoy your project 

No comments:

Post a Comment